Manchester Road Primary Academy is a school whose focus is on each child as an individual, where the emphasis is upon every child achieving the very best that they can. A strong, caring and respectful environment underpins a stimulating and purposeful curriculum which will inspire and challenge children, and will enable them to become skillful and creative thinkers. Progress in learning is valued across the whole school, and children are encouraged to be independent learners who take ownership of their learning. The school has staff who form and model good relationships and who are willing to share their ideas and expertise in order to build a great school community.
At Manchester Road Primary Academy we aim to provide an environment where:
- Children feel welcomed and supported and their work is celebrated.
- Children are encouraged to have their own voice and to be respectful to others.
- Everyone is committed to building a great school community.
- Learners are focused upon achieving the very best that they can and are proud of their achievements.
- Adults model themselves as learners and empower children to engage with their own learning.
In order to achieve these aims, we hope to create a friendly, caring and respectful climate for learning, where staff take care to form strong relationships with children and their families from the day they start at school.